Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My New Aidan Gray Chandelier...


I firmly believe that dramatic lighting can transform a space entirely. I have always loved the look of a slightly over-scaled chandelier as the focal point in the dining room. My latest installation is no exception.

 


This French-inspired chandelier from Aidan Gray (through Harvest), has all the vintage character of an original. The graceful curves of the arms and the intricate leaf details add organic appeal to this unique design.
This chandelier brings the drama and rough-luxe character that we hoped to achieve.




I adore the hint of glitz and glamour that comes from the dangling crystals.
Tying the reflective crystals to each arm with rough, textured burlap creates the perfect juxtaposition of informal and formal style in our dining room that must function as both our everyday breakfast area and formal entertaining space.
Thanks to Aidan Gray for this amazing design!
Be sure to check out their site to see even more of this gorgeous collection, and contact us at Harvest with any questions or order inquiries.

(sorry, wish I had better pics...I need a photography lesson bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment