Friday, September 9, 2011

Vintage Beauty

I recently scored this amazing piece at a local antique shop.  I thought about bringing it into the store, but decided to keep it for myself. Sorry guys; it's just too perfect in my new dining room. :)





I love all the little drawers with labeled pulls, perfect for organizing small baubles like napkin rings, place cards, and votives. It's not your typical dining room buffet, but I think every room has a place for something out of the ordinary. I'll be sure to post pictures of the install once the dining room is complete.
If you're loving this look we carry a similar replica from Aidan Gray Home. The finish is more of a white-wash and the pulls are different, but the concept is the same. (see below)


We're always out and about gathering unique finds for the stores. If you ever have something specific in mind, just e-mail us and we'll put it on our request list.

No comments:

Post a Comment