I just wanted to take this opportunity on the eve of the New Year to look back and reflect on all that has happened in 2010.
Top 5 Harvest accomplishments for 2010...
- We have embraced social media! In an on-going effort to keep our customers up-to-date on all the latest Harvest news, we have taken new steps to connect with our customers electronically. You can now find Harvest on Facebook, Twitter, and of course, this Blog! As new collections are introduced, we will continue to update our website as well. www.shopharvest.com
- We have welcomed back some of our favorite Harvest associates (Mark and Katie Manasco in Burlingame), and welcomed new members to our teams in both stores, (Kate in Menlo Park, and Lori and Jennifer in Burlingame). We are thrilled to have such a talented team of associates, and we welcome them to the Harvest family!
- We have doubled our In-Home Consulting business! In 2010, we have increased our efforts to offer in-home design assistance at a fantastic rate! Professional, on-site design advice takes the guesswork out of home decorating and enables us to provide you with a greater level of customer service.
- We are proud to have introduced many new one-of-a-kind and vintage items from around the world. This year, we've expanded our inventory to include truly unique furnishings and accessories, collected from antique shows, vintage markets and sources around the globe. Our top-selling Nantucket Collection is perhaps the star of this line-up with its distressed patina of time-worn materials in rich colors and textures.
- Last, but certainly not least, 2010 marks the year in which we opened the doors to our New Burlingame Location! Expanding our business up north along the peninsula has been a wonderful and successful new venture. We are thrilled to have experienced such a warm welcome in our new location and look forward to serving the Burlingame community and surrounding neighborhoods!
We are so thankful for all of our customers and their continued patronage. We are thrilled to be your premier home furnishing retailer, and we look forward to seeing you all in 2011! Thanks for your support!