Monday, June 18, 2012

Beach House Dreaming

I often dream of the beach house I hope to someday own. I can imagine it perfectly... A little bungalow style place that sits right on the coast... dark, weathered shingles, crisp white trim, breezy interiors filled with natural textures, aged antiques and collected treasures.
If I found it tomorrow, here are some of the Harvest goods I would want to include...

old picking baskets

woven trunk coffee table

double industrial crank table to accommodate lots of dinner guests

seascape art

port hole mirror

rustic beams and re-purposed accent furniture
a white four poster bed

breezy lounge wear from pine cone hill

driftwood

blue and white bedding

coastal colored linens

a carved chest for the entry

weathered wood and metal stools

old storage buckets for piles of books and magazines



weathered tin nightstands

sea life paintings

a shabby-chic hallway bench

No comments:

Post a Comment