Are you a closet work-a-holic?
If you're looking to create a home office, but are limited by square footage, consider taking over a closet!
Take note of what makes these clever closet offices work...
- well-defined color schemes
- corralled clutter
- accenting the interior walls with a pop paint or wallpaper
- using vertical storage space
- wall-mounted memo boards
- integrating a fun lamp or unique pedant for task lighting
- replacing boring closet doors with softer curtains
- coordinating with adjacent rooms