Friday, February 11, 2011

Anthro weddings!!!

I've always been interested in obsessed with all things wedding; dresses, decor, rings, vows, stationary, favors, cakes, first dances, bouquets, romance....
In planning my own wedding a couple years ago, my obsession grew as I learned of more and more fabulous resources for wedding design inspiration--don't get me started on the blogs!

You can imagine my excitement when I recently learned that the ever-inspiring Anthropologie would launch a collection of wedding ensembles! Don't you know it will be stunning? If only I could do it all over aga....just kidding!

Here's a sneak peek of the on-line shop that will open on (of course) February 14th! The wedding shop is called BHLDN (pronounced "Beholden"), and can be found at www.bhldn.com

Do you have a favorite???


No comments:

Post a Comment